OKDXA MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION
The OKDXA membership year runs January 1 through December 31. The OKDXA has several membership options:
- Regular membership – $US 20/year; voting membership
- Senior membership – $US 10/year; 65 years old or older; voting membership
- Handicapped membership – $US 10/year; reserved for those with total disabilities such as total blindness, total deafness and paraplegics; voting membership
- Family membership – $US 5/year per family member after the primary family member pays the appropriate full membership fee (e.g., Regular, Senior or Handicapped); all may vote
- Associate membership – FREE (under 18 years old; no voting privileges)
You also have the option of joining or renewing your membership in the OKDXA using PayPal.
Make your payment to: OKDXAssn@gmail.com
Be sure to provide your name and callsign with your payment
As of Jan. 1, 2023, the IRS requires Paypal to withhold taxes on any Paypal transactions for Goods and Services after a threshold of $600 is reached in a calendar year. Friends and family payments are exempt.
So, it is VERY IMPORTANT to select PAYMENT TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY when you do your Paypal payment.